Brand: Western Digital
- Available in capacities ranging from 1-14TB* with support for up to 8 bays | As used for storage capacity, 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Supports up to 180 TB/yr workload rate** | ** Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- Small or medium business NAS systems in a 24x7 environment
- 3-year limited warranty*** | *** See official Western Digital website for regional specific warranty details.
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 01-01-2022
model number: WD80EFZZ
Part Number: WD80EFZZ
Details: Packed with power to handle the small- to medium-sized business NAS environments and increased workloads for SOHO customers, WD Red Plus is ideal for archiving and sharing, as well as RAID array rebuilding on systems using ZFS and other file systems. Built and tested for up to 8-bay NAS systems, these drives give you the flexibility, versatility, and confidence in storing and sharing your precious home and work files.
Package Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.1 x 3.0 inches