Brand: HomeSmart Products
Color: Dark Grey
- ✔ WHEN WE SAY OUR BLANKET IS KING SIZE, WE MEAN IT! Don't fall for the claims others make about their 80x87" blankets being large enough for a king size bed - they barely make to the ends of the bed with those dimensions! #1 Customer Complaint with Weighted Blankets? Buying a blanket that turns out to be too small for their bed.
- ✔ BUYING GUIDE – Start by selecting the right size for your bed (King, Queen, Twin). Next select a blanket weight based on the amount of pressure you want to experience. This blanket provides MEDIUM PRESSURE. The "10% of your weight" rule that other sellers are pushing is misleading - it does not take into consideration bed size – for example, 15lb King will provide less pressure than a 15lb Twin blanket. TIP: You can find the pressure of each blanket listed in the title at the top of this page.
- ✔ THE LARGEST WEIGHTED BLANKET ON THE MARKET - Finally a premium weighted blanket truly designed for king and queen beds. Whether you wish to whisk away the pressures of the day, or sleep more soundly, our wonderfully soft 400 THREAD COUNT PREMIUM WEIGHTED comforters provide you with the best night's sleep ever.
- ✔ ALL SEASON WASHABLE BLANKET - Using an ULTRA SOFT 100% organic cotton that is breathable allows the blanket to conform perfectly to your body without causing you to overheat. This blanket comes with 10 loops around the perimeter, allowing for the easy addition of our luxurious duvet covers that are sold separately.
- ✔ HomeSmart - A brand you can trust. Over 100,000 customers served and counting!
We spent thousands of hours researching, designing, then tweaking the design, and ultimately creating our line of Premium Weighted Blankets and Covers.
REST SMART WITH HOMESMART
- Blanket Weight Won't Shift
- 400 Thread Count Ultra Soft Cotton
- Super Durable & Machine-Washable
- Designed to Fit Beds as a Comforter
- Weighted With Non-toxic, No-leak Micro-Glass Beads
You want a blanket that will fit your bed as a comforter. Unfortunately, most sellers do not accurately classify their blanket sizes and buyers are left with a blanket that does not hang over the edges of their mattress. Here is an easy guide to follow when selecting the blanket size for your bed:
King Bed - select a blanket that is at least 104x80"
Queen Bed - select a blanket that is at least 86x80"
Full/Double Bed - select a blanket that is at least 80x80"
Twin Bed - select a blanket that is at least 60x80"
WHAT BLANKET WEIGHT IS RIGHT FOR YOU? Well, this all depends on the amount of pressure you want AND the size of blanket you are selecting. Here are our recommendations for weight selection:
Light Pressure: King Size 15lbs & 20lbs | Queen 15lbs | Twin/Personal Size 10lb, 12lb
Medium Pressure: King Size 25lbs | Queen Size 20lbs | Twin/Personal Size 15lb, 17lb, 20lb
Heavy Pressure: King Size 30lbs & 35lbs | Queen 25lbs | Twin/Personal Size 25lb
WHAT'S THE THREAD COUNT?
HomeSmart's weighted blankets are 400 thread count. This means it has a softer feel than most other blankets - the average weighted blanket on the market today only has a thread count of 200 - there is a reason they are not listing the thread count of their blankets.
You are covered by our 100% Money Back Lifetime Warranty by an American Company. You can trust us - over 50,000 happy customers already do!
Package Dimensions: 17.0 x 15.0 x 8.0 inches