Brand: UpSpring Baby
- Soothes, protects and repairs sore or cracked nipples for comfortable breastfeeding
- Made with all natural ingredients. Does not contain lanolin, petroleum, paraben, gluten and GMOs and does not need to be removed before breastfeeding
- Lightweight, non-greasy texture Made in the USA and recommended by Lactation Consultants
- Great value for a jar of lanolin-free nipple cream that works quickly
- Can also be used on chapped lips, and dry skin areas such as elbows, knees and feet
Binding: Baby Product
Publisher: UpSpring Baby
Details: One of the biggest challenges to breastfeeding is the pain of sore and cracked nipples. No matter how much you love breastfeeding, with sore and cracked nipples, there is a bit of dread. Wellmom Coconut Nipple Balm soothes, expedites healing and moisturizes tender skin.
What's Inside Wellmom Coconut Nipple Balm does not contain lanolin, petrolatum, or parabens so you don?t have to remove the balm before breastfeeding baby. UpSpring?s Wellmom Coconut Nipple Balm contains the natural goodness of coconut oil, to exfoliate and soften sensitive skin and calendula oil, to help repair damaged tissue and reduce inflammation. Made with USDA organic certified ingredients, Wellmom Coconut Nipple Balm goes on smooth and immediately helps to soothe sensitive skin.
Lanolin Free Unlike many nipple creams, Wellmom Nipple Cream is lanolin-free. (Lanolin is a fatty substance extracted from sheep's wool.) Using a Coconut oil base, Wellmom Nipple Cream is organic and can be left on while breastfeeding. Ingredients: Organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic sunflower seed oil, organic shea butter, organic cocoa seed butter, organic calendula flower extract, organic rosemary seed extract.
Apply to sore, cracked nipples after each feeding. Wellmom Coconut Nipple Balm does not need to be removed before nursing. Wellmom Nipple Balm can also be used on chapped lips, and dry skin areas such as elbows, knees and feet
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.6 x 3.0 inches