- Livelumbar technology flexes with movements for ergonomic comfort.
- Incorporates many seating advancements only seen on higher end chairs.
- Up to 97-percent recyclable, pneumatic seat height, flexible seat edge, back tension, back lock, adjustable arms and seat depth.
- Ships Fully Assembled and SCS Indoor Advantage Gold
- Weight tested up to 300 lbs. with no loss of performance
- LiveLumbar technology contours to fit your spine for continuous lower back support
- Amia has a wide variety of seating adjustments and technologies, all packaged within its sleek design
- Up to 97-percent recyclable, SCS Indoor Advantage Gold and Cradle to Cradle(CM) certified for environmental performance
- Weight tested up to 300-pound
- Ships Fully Assembled
Publisher: Steelcase Inc
Release Date: 06-01-2014
Details: Product Description Amia is made for sitting. It’s a chair with comfort you can feel all day long. Tucked away inside Amia’s trim backrest is one of its sitting secrets — the patent-pending LiveLumbar, a system of flexors that contour to fit your spine, giving you continuous support as you move in your chair throughout the day. And with Amia’s other made-for-comfort features like 4-way adjustable arms, adjustable seat depth and seat height, and a flexible front seat edge, you can create the position that’s ideal for you. Steelcase Amia chair complete features are pneumatic seat-height adjustment, adjustable LiveLumbar, flexible seat edge, height-width-pivot-depth adjustable arms, hard casters, upholstery/fabric, black plastic outer back, frame and base. From the Manufacturer Meet the newest member of your team. It won’t take long for Amia to start pulling its weight…and yours. Amia is designed to handle long hours of sitting, which is handy during those all-nighters. Tucked away inside its backrest is its LiveLumbar technology; a system of flexors that contour to fit your spine for continuous lower back support. Amia offers other made-for-comfort features like 4-way adjustable arms, adjustable seat depth and seat height, and a flexible front seat edge; you can create the position that’s ideal for you. The seat also contours to you, while a flexible seat edge relieves pressure on your legs. Consider Amia a valued member of your team…even if it doesn’t go to team lunches. Sophisticated Simplicity Amia is a hardworking task chair designed to handle long hours of serious sitting. With fully upholstered back and arms, Amia brings an element of sophistication to any workspace. Amia’s Little Secret That nice flex you feel when you lean against the Amia chair’s backrest is the LiveLumbar™ technology inside. Different than a typical lumbar “cushion”, LiveLumbar is a system of flexors that move with your back for consistent, dynamic support. Two handles on the chair’s backrest let you slide the LiveLumbar to the ideal position for you. The Amia Story The Amia chair was designed by the Steelcase Design Studio, in collaboration with industrial designer, Thomas Overthun of IDEO. From the start, the team wanted a simple and friendly image for the Amia chair. A CHAIR FOR EVERY WHERE Whether it’s the conference room, personal workstation, or home office, the versatile design of Amia fits into any work environment.
Package Dimensions: 41.5 x 29.4 x 29.4 inches