- Show your True Colors with this beautiful turquoise bracelet; along with a stunning blue-green stone, it features a leather strap and sterling silver accents
- THE NEW WEST: With a bold mix of materials like turquoise and genuine leather, this is the perfect piece to complement your plaid, suede and chambray staples. Southwestern-inspired jewelry can be categorized by its Navajo or Native American patterns, fringes, tassels, warm and earthy colors, and its use of materials like leather and calf hair.
- TURQUOISE: Pressure-impregnated with acrylics/resins to increase strength and enhance color, this stone earns its place among other high quality and covetable gems
- POLISHED-FINISH STERLING SILVER: Pieces featuring a polished-finish are perfect for those who want their jewelry noticed, making them perfect go-to pieces for a fancy event or a night out on the town; this piece comes with a '.925' sterling silver stamp as a symbol of guaranteed product quality GENUINE LEATHER: Durable and flexible, the leather used in Silpada jewelry is created by tanning animal rawhide, causing slight variations in color and texture for truly unique items
- MEASUREMENTS: Bracelet measures 8 inches in length (including an 1-inch extender) and 7/16 inch in width, finished with a lobster clasp
Details: Show your True Colors with this beautiful turquoise bracelet. Along with a stunning blue-green stone, this piece features a leather strap and sterling silver accents. Add the matching True Colors Necklace and True Colors Earrings to complete your look. Bracelet measures 7 inches long, plus a 1-inch extender for adjustable length, and is finished with a lobster clasp.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.7 x 2.2 inches