- These Lapis of Luxury earrings feature 8 1/2 ct lapis and 23 3/4 ct labradorite drops, totaling 33 5/8 ct and set in sterling silver
- MODERN GEO: Your high school geometry class couldn't have prepared you for the geo trend taking over the runways! These sterling silver styles are designed from shapes like triangles, crescents, circles and chevrons that take on a more organic, hand-crafted look with the help of brushed, textured or hammered detailing. These modern designs can be paired with your favorite geometric patterned top for a head-turning look or simply accessorize your go-to casual ensemble with a dash of mod glam.
- LABRADORITE: This stone's aggregate layers refract light as iridescent flashes of peacock blue, gold, pale green or coppery red LAPIS-LAZULI: Because of the mineral combination in this naturally occurring stone, each lapis-lazuli contains its unique, golden fleck
- STERLING SILVER: Silpada's signature metal is known amongst jewelry wearers for its strength, brightness, and shine; all Silpada earrings feature sterling silver back-findings (regardless of the prominent metal of the piece) for decreased risks of allergic reactions and tarnish residue on skin
- Earrings measure 2 1/4 by 3/4 inches, finished with French-wire back-findings
Details: These Lapis of Luxury earrings feature 8 1/2 ct lapis and 23 3/4 ct labradorite drops, totaling 33 5/8 ct and set in sterling silver. Earrings measure 2 1/4 by 3/4 inches and feature fish hook back findings.
Package Dimensions: 3.3 x 2.4 x 1.3 inches