Brand: Shelter Pets
Color: Gray and White
- BASED ON REAL, ADOPTED PETS: Each Shelter Pet is based on a pet that was adopted through shelters around the USA, with their stories on the Shelter Pets website along with photos of the real-life pets that each Shelter Pet is modeled after.
- BENEFITS LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTERS: For every Shelter Pet sold, 10% of net sales will be donated back to the shelter they were adopted from (about 75% of profit). We hope to raise awareness for animal shelters across the USA through Shelter Pets.
- COLLECT THEM ALL: Shelter Pets feature adorable plush animals from shelters all over the United States including eight dogs, four cats, a fox, a horse, a raccoon, a bunny, and rat. Each Shelter Pet has their own unique story about being adopted, how they impacted their families, and why adopting pets is such a great event for both the pets and their human families.
- SUBMIT YOUR OWN ADOPTED PET: Each series of Shelter Pets will be based on real, adopted pets from all over the country. We will open up submissions for your own pets to be a part of future series of Shelter Pets on our website, and help spread the word about animal adoption while raising money for your local shelters.
- HIGH QUALITY, ADORABLE PLUSH: Shelter Pets are made from the highest quality materials so that they are soft and cuddly when they arrive on your doorstep. Every Shelter Pet features soft velboa fabric and is stuffed at just the right level for perfect cuddling! The attached hangtag features information on each Shelter Pet along with our website to read more about each pet as well as pictures of their real-life companion!
Part Number: Oakland
Details: Oakland was born on July 17, 2015, but put up for rescue because his old owners were opening their own business and wouldn't have had time to care for him. He was adopted on September 13, 2017 and is now being trained to be a service dog. He is a fluffy dog who looks like he could either be a Siberian Husky or Malamute, and is a sweet boy who has been such a welcomed member of the family.
Oakland measures 10 inches tall and is soft, cuddly, and ready to be a part of any family. For every Oakland sold, 10% of net sales will be donated back to the shelter he was adopted from (Scott County Animal Rescue), and you can read more about Oakland and see pictures on the official Shelter Pets website.
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 7.6 x 6.6 inches