Color: Blue Jay
- Contours to fit a user's spine through a system of flexors tucked neatly inside the backrest, offering continuous lower-back support as you move in your chair
- Arms move in height, width and depth, and pivot to better support the user's neck and shoulders
- Weight activated mechanism allows for quick, intuitive seat adjustments
- The seat foam is cored to allow for more compression in some areas of the seat than others
- Turn the dial for 3 back tension settings: from upright lock to full-recline
Details: Steelcase Series 1 delivers on what's important-- performance, style and options. It retains the durability and comfortability of Steelcase, while making it affordable and attainable for everyone. Designed with a lightweight, slim profile for today's smaller office footprint, Series 1 offers a quality of chair uncommon to this class of seating. Steelcase made an affordable chair without compromising ergonomics, comfort, and all day support. The Series 1 Chair offers 11 mix-and-match knit, flexor, and lumbar color options, and a wide range of shell and finish options that enable organizations to express their brand in a way that represents them better than any old office chair ever could. Plus, its available in a stool height for use at any work station.