- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These classic sneakers feature soft leather upper that is supportive and comfortable
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with die-cut EVA midsole provides support which lasts many strolls and jogs
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear with shaft measures approximately low-cut from arch for an increased ankles mobility
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CASUAL SHOES: High abrasion rubber outsole for durability and traction; Ideal for daily wear
- Abrasion-resistant rubber outsole adds durable responsiveness
Details: Product Description Reebok Kid's Classic Leather sneakers with the Classic Leather's pioneering leather upper can help steady your newest walker's baby steps. With a lace-up fit, EVA cushioning, and a rubber outsole grip, your little one can get up to run-around speed in timeless style. From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 5.1 x 2.8 inches