- Tactical Strategy: Featuring A Massive Amount Of In Game Choices, Including 3 Tiles Each Of 36 Possible Color Symbol Combinations, Qwirkle Is The Perfect Game To Hone Player'S Tactical Maneuvers, Strategical Planning, And Forward Thinking. Will You See The Monolithic Move That Catapults You Into First Place
- Easy To Follow Rules: An Engaging Game With Easy To Follow Rules, Qwirkle Is Great For Younger Players. The Rules Of The Game Are Basic: Simply Build Lines By Matching Tiles Based On Either Color Or Shape, And Score Points For Doing So. However, The Ability To Build Complex Combinations Will Keep Children Interested And Engaged, And Challenge Them Mentally
- Games That Teach: Qwirkle Is Playable From Early Ages Up, Allowing Young Children And Older Individuals Alike To Develop And Hone Their Spacial Recognition, Planning, And Problem Solving Skills. Plan, Win, And Learn Simultaneously
- Family Favorite: Qwirkle Is A Fantastic Game For Families, As It Can Involve A Wide Range Of Ages, From Children To Adults. It Only Takes A Few Moments To Explain, So New Players Such As Extended Family Or Your Child'S Play Dates Can Jump Right In And Play
Release Date: 29-10-2015
model number: CSG-QWIRKLE
Part Number: CSG-QWIRKLE
An addictive strategy game in the tradition of Sequence, Scrabble, and Othello, the Qwirkle Board Game from MindWare has a simple, straightforward premise: match tiles and win points. But the real joy of the game lies in plotting and scheming your way to victory. Winner of the Parent's Choice Gold Award and a Mensa Select National Competition Winner, Qwirkle is destined to be a family game night favorite. This game is designed for ages six and up and for two to four players.
- Ages: Six and up
- Players: Two to four
At a Glance:
- A fun twist on Scrabble and matching games
- Players strategize to make matches and earn points
- Comes with 108 wooden tiles
- Winner of Parent's Choice Gold Award and Mensa National Competition
- Includes drawstring bag for tile storage and instructions
This award-winning strategy game is easy to learn. View larger.
Match colors and shapes in this enthralling strategy game. View larger.
Mix, Match, Score, and Win
Qwirkle consists of 108 wooden blocks with six different shapes in six colors. Using the blocks, players attempt to score the most points by building lines that share the same shape or color. The simple setup makes this an instant winner for younger kids, while adults will enjoy strategizing to win.
How to Play
A typical game of Qwirkle lasts about 45 minutes--longer when you're first learning how to play--and players will likely catch on to the rules in no time at all. The game can be set up anywhere, although a large tabletop is best to accommodate the generous number of tiles. The only other thing you'll need is a pencil and paper to keep track of everyone's point count.
Each tile has an illustration on the back (circle, eight-point star, four-point star, square, clover, or di
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5 x 2.7 inches
Languages: English, French, Spanish