- 10, 000W peak 8000W rated (gas)/ 9000W peak 7000W rated (LPG)
- The powerful 420cc, 4-stroke, OHV, air cooled Engine is protected by a durable powder coated Steel frame
- A large 6. 6 gallon fuel tank give you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Switch & go technology allow for seamless transitioning between LPG and gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
- Electric push start with recoil backup make start-up quick and easy, so you can get up and running with less hassle
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Pulsar PG10000B16 dual fuel portable generator was built to keep you out of the dark during the next power outage. The dual fuel feature with the ability to run on gasoline or liquid propane to provide you with more options & peace of mind in the event of a natural disaster. It’s 420cc 15HP single cylinder, 4 Stroke, OHV engine produces 10, 000 peak/8, 000 running gas & 9, 000 peak/7, 000 running LPG & is capable ofup to 12 hours of operation on a half load. The extended run-time & Output make it an ideal source of backup power for running large appliances & other electronic devices, so you can comfortably weather The Storm. The pg10000b16’s convenient switch & go technology allows you to seamlessly transition between fuel sources while in use without you missing a beat. It’s durable steel frame, never-flat wheels, & convenient drop-down handles make storage & maneuvering easier than ever. When you need the convenience of portability & the power to perform, the Pulsar PG10000B16 has you covered!
Package Dimensions: 31.5 x 23.0 x 21.3 inches