- Center stone is a 7.5mm Genuine Kobelli Moissanite
- Features two small bezel-set diamonds on the ring profile
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. Return or Exchange Policy Within 30 Days
- Made in USA with Eco-Friendly 100% Conflict-Free Materials. Designed and manufactured by Kobelli from Los Angeles, California. Complimentary jewelry gift box included.
- Ships in discrete packaging. FREE Shipping. FREE 30 Day Returns and Exchanges. SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
Details: Vintage Etched Cathedral Mixed Stone Engagement Ring in 14k Gold The astounding design of the widely popular Kobelli 7.5mm Round Moissanite and Diamond Accent Antique Engagement Ring is decorated with two hidden 'peek-a-boo' white diamonds on either side of the profile and one large created moissanite gemstone on the 4-prong head. Gold etched engravings define this distinguished antique engagement ring with masterclass craftsmanship. A cathedral setting carries to the top the generously sized round brilliant-cut moissanite of standard near colorless quality (H-I color). The engravings along the band are framed by milgrain edges for an extra pop of shimmer and dynamic textures. Two bezel-set hidden diamonds are embellished to either side of the profile for additional detailing. With the high polish finish on the 14-karat white gold, this ring will shine with wonderment the moment you pop open the box. Features Antique fashion engagement ring Lab-created round moissanite 7.5mm, 1-1/2ct DEW (HI color, VS clarity) Natural-grown diamond accents High polished 14k white gold Traditional metalwork using milgrain and etched engravings Available in US sizes 4 to 11 Kobelli guarantees ethical practices and conflict-free materials Shipment Ring Comes Packed into a Giftable Box Discrete Outer Packaging with Adult Signature Required Ships Fast with Expedited Services from Southern California Under Warranty by Kobelli Unless Tampered With Any Questions Left Below Will be Answered Promptly by Kobelli Customer Service!