- 10x magnification and 50mm objective lens diameter
- 324-foot field of view at 1000-yards
- Anti-reflective light gathering ruby red glass lenses
- Rubberized black armor coating and no-slip grip
- Great for military use, hiking, bird watching, hunting, and outdoor activities
Details: The Humvee 10X50 Field Binocular has a 10x magnification, 50mm objective lens diameter, 324-foot field of view at 1000-yards, and is designed for long distance observation. Built Humvee tough, this binocular has a black rubberized armor coating with no-slip grip, making it very durable and comfortable to use during lengthy viewing sessions. This precision instrument is also rain resistant and great for all outdoor activities and sporting events. This optic also features an innovative design, one touch center focus and focusing lenses. Equipped with anti-reflective light gathering ruby red glass lenses, this optic is great for military use, hiking, bird watching, or hunting, and will crossover from one environment to the next. Includes a carrying case with shoulder strap, neck lanyard, rubber objective lens cover, rubber eyepiece cover, and a lens cleaning cloth.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 7.9 x 3.3 inches