- The Diffrient World chair has just two manual settings: one each for seat height and seat depth, all other are automatic
- With its weight-sensitive recline, the chair automatically supports every user at every recline position
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology provides tailor-made lumbar support without external devices or manual controls
- Weighing as little as 30 pounds and made of one-third the parts of traditional task chairs, the Diffrient World chair requires far less raw material and fewer manufacturing processes—and that means less extraction, energy, waste, shipping and disposal
- Requiring minimal maintenance, Diffrient World comes with a 15-year 24/7 warranty
Details: Niels Diffrient designed Diffrient World to offer ease of use and effortless functionality. With weight-sensitive recline that adjusts automatically and armrests that are attached to the back of the chair so they move with the user for ergonomic comfort, Diffrient World provides custom comfort for every sitter. A high quality, affordable task chair with minimal parts, Diffrient World was built with longevity in mind and will look as good in ten years as it does today. Diffrient World is, like all of Humanscale’s products, simple, beautiful and functional. Each of our designs is incredibly easy to use with the fewest parts and controls possible. All this is achieved while offering the highest levels of performance and functionality. That commitment to simplicity led to the development of Diffrient World: a high-performance task chair that fits one or 1,000 users.