- A clever but simple children's game that combines color recognition and "thinking ahead" skills. It plays in just 5-10 minutes and takes its name from the Italian city known for its Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit.
- Six racing cars are raring to go on the starting grid of the big race. The player who rolls the right colors on the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move ahead the fastest.
- The first player throws all 6 dice. Now try to move your car according to the colors obtained. You must compare the colors of the dice with the colors of the squares directly ahead of your car.
- After each single move, put aside the corresponding die. If you cannot use certain colors, your turn is over. Watch out! You can only move your car ahead and you must avoid the obstacle squares.
- Contents include: 6 racing cars, 6 color dice 1 game board and instructions. Challenging Game Variation idea included. A tactical thinking game for 2 to 6 clever players aged 5 to 99. Game time: 10-15 Minutes.
model number: 4416
Part Number: 4416
Details: The race cars are competing. But only if the color of the square adjacent to the car is shown on the dice, can the car speed ahead. Monza encourages strategic thinking as a player must roll the color dice and then decide on the best sequence to advance their car forward. The game includes a cardboard game board, 6 wooden racing cars, 6 wooden dice and a set of instructions. HABA Monza is made in Germany.
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 8.7 x 1.9 inches
Languages: German, French, English, Spanish