Color: Blue 1
- Evil Eye Idea: Evil eye bead, which is known as a protection in Turkish and Greek culture, protects you from bad energy.
- Material: The product is produced from glass, plastic and metal parts are zinc. Made in Turkey.
- Design: The product is designed as a flower pattern. It is detailed with rocking tiny beads. Due to the fact that each product is handcrafted, there may be a slightly different hue and pattern difference among different products. The evil eyes are also not centered in the middle as each of our product is unique.
- Size & Color: Length 11'' (28cm) x Width 4.33'' (11cm). Evil eyes are blue and metal parts are silver colour.
- Perfect for Gift: Give decorative talisman and charm ornament to your loved ones. You can also use it as wall hanging decoration, amulet, blessing and protection for outdoor, interior door, office, home decor.
Details: Turkish evil eye beads are made in furnaces called "quarry". Quarry pine wood is used to provide high energy in the quarries. Waste glass and coloring materials are placed in special compartments located inside the quarry and it is turned on. As the temperature of the quarry reaches a temperature of about 1000 ° C, waste glass and coloring matter melts and masters begin to produce. Blue, white, yellow, green, purple, brown and red colors are used in the production of evil eye beads. During the production, various tools are used which are sindirgısıdır iron, merdan, asaba, rail iron, steel bar, merteke and mold. Bead mastering, which has reached today by transferring the skills in master-apprentice relationship, is a traditional profession. In Turkey, it is known by the name nazar boncugu.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 4.1 x 0.5 inches