Brand: Drawing Without Dignity
- The perfect gift or addition to game night without the kids
- Not for the faint of heart or sensitive types
- Pictionary-style drawing game that pits you and your disturbed friends against each other in a race to draw and guess sketches that would have gotten you kicked out of class
- 670 questionable things to draw, more than most deplorably bad people can handle (If you or your "polite company" blush at curse words or innuendo, please check out our other game, ARTSY FARTSY.)
- Includes 150 premium playing cards (with over the line words and phrases that you and the rest of humanity will wish you never typed into your search engine), timer, drawing pad, and pencils
- Often described by reviewers as "Cards Against Humanity meets Pictionary!"
- Expansion Packs 1 and 2 also available on Amazon
model number: 50843
Part Number: 50843
Details: It's a drawing game, but NOT the kind of drawing game you grew up with. It's a social party game of your uncensored sketches. That's right. You will draw many things that you've (hopefully) never drawn before. Unlike other party games, there's no voting, judging, or waiting on people to play cards. Instead, it's a fast-paced game of drawing unconventional pictures, watching your friends sketch unconventional pictures, trying to guess what those unconventional drawings are supposed to be, and racing to steal points. So. Much. Action. **Artistic skills are NOT a requirement and probably won't help, since no one draws well in a rushed 60 seconds. Each game clue has been deemed drawable in a literal sense, even if you might not know its meaning. Except for a few, because sometimes you just need to know things. But if you don't know what some of the slang or questionable terms mean, feel free to head over to Urban Dictionary or Google and search to your heart's content. Consider it an education.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.2 x 3.3 inches