Brand: Dr. Brown's
- This set includes: (2) 4 ounce specialty feeding bottles with evel 1 nipples, (3) 8 ounce specialty feeding bottles with level 1 nipples, (5) Level 2 nipples, (5) infant paced feeding valves, (5) travel discs, (3) wire cleaning brushes, and (2) travel caps.
- Designed specifically to assist in the management and treatment of complicated oral feeding issues
- Positive feeding experiences - efficient, successful and safe
- Helps decrease gassiness and burping with non-squeeze methodep
- Easy to clean in dishwasher, sterilize and autoclave
- Non-specialty feeding bottle design. Fully reusable system
Binding: Baby Product
Publisher: Handi-craft Company
Release Date: 10-11-2015
Details: The Dr. Brown's Specialty Feeding System is a unique bottle/nipple/valve system designed specifically will be beneficial for infants and bottle-fed children identified with severe to profound difficulty in efficiently expressing a fluid bolus during sucking. Infants with the following conditions - cleft lip/palate, oro-neuromotor dysfunctions, congenital heart disease, common or rare syndromic sequences and/or craniofacial anomalies will demonstrate strong outcomes while using the Dr. Brown's Specialty Feeding System. The unidirectional flow valve known as the “Infant-Paced Feeding Valve" is inserted into the silicone nipple at the nipple base and placed into the collar. Once full assembly of the Dr. Brown's Specialty Feeding System is complete this system allows the infant to use their own tongue and jaw movements during sucking to adequately express and deliver a fluid bolus into their intra-oral space for safe and efficient swallowing. The feeding becomes “infant-directed" and allows the infant to feed safely, efficiently and successfully. The Dr. Brown's Natural Flow bottle is fully vented to create a positive-pressure flow for vacuum-free feeding. As baby feeds, fluid enters the infant's mouth and air is channeled back from the infant through the nipple and the vent system bypassing the breast milk or formula during feeding. This system prevents the negative effects of a vacuum, allowing babies to feed more comfortably and eliminating discomfort from ingesting air, thereby reducing the symptoms of colic, spit-up, burping and gas. TIPS: If the Specialty Feeding System is leaking: 1) the collar may be either too tight or too loose; or 2) the insert and reservoir may not be properly assembled. It is not recommended to mix formula in the bottle as the shaking may cause the internal vent system to separate and the bottle to leak. Use only Dr. Brown’s nipples specifically for the Specialty Feeding System – nipples included with bottles or replacement nipple pack.
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.6 x 4.8 inches