Brand: Old Candle Barn
- Classic Cranberry Scent - Dark Red Burgundy Color
- Lead Free Wick - High Quality Paraffin Wax - Burns evenly and true for 75-80 Hours on Average
- Beautiful Primitive Pint Jar With a Black Screw on Lid - Matches any Home Decor
- Perfectly Blended to smell Amazing throughout the Whole Life Of The Candle
- 100% Money Back if not Satisfied
Details: The Old Candle Barn in located in Intercouse PA, nestled in the heart of Amish Country. Local Craftsmen have been pouring and dipping candles the Old Fashioned way for over 40 years. The Old Candle Barn started out in John and Fannie Beiler's basement during the late 1960's. The Candle making business expanded so rapidly they had to move the operation three times before settling in Intercourse where the current building consists of approximately 28,000 Sq. Feet. Here at the Old Candle Barn we like to say "Blow out the lights and turn on the candles". The jars used are 16 oz. pints with high quality paraffin wax, and a lead free cotton wick. These candles burn evenly for over 75 hours and have a solid color and scent throughout the life of the candle.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.7 x 4.4 inches