- Material: 6mm Obsidian (108 beads); Spacer beads: Kyanite, Nepal Color Prayer Bead
- Not only a 108 mala beads necklace but also be wrapped as bracelet; 28" in circumference, 4 times for 5.5-6.5" wrist or 3 times for big wrist 7.5-9"
- Come with gift box; 180 days warranty & free replacement
- For all occasions, especially for counting mantras, prayers, meditations or expressing personal beliefs and style
- Stone's Meaning: Obsidian is said to impels us to grow while still lending support, shield you from affecting by malignant energies and also help to keep your thoughts positive; Kyanite calms the mind and allows you to go deep into the restful and relaxing state required for a totally relaxed meditative experience
Details: Obsidian can give us insights into what would be necessary to make change. It impels us to grow while still lending support. It can shield you from affecting by malignant energies and also help keep your thoughts positive. If you feel your growth has stagnated and hope for a jolt to get yourself moving again. Obsidian is simply the best stone.
Tiger Eye or Tiger's Eye is an iridescent gemstone. The name itself means a significance characteristic of a tiger. A tiger is known to be focused, has strong determination and it is patient. A tiger concentrates on its desires. He longs to attain it no matter how high the destination it may be. Its determination never ceases that it can pursue almost impossible dreams. Its patience adds to its significant characteristic.
Kyanite calms the mind and allows you to go deep into the restful and relaxing state required for a totally relaxed meditative experience.
SHOP SAFELY: Rest assured that you receive the highest quality product;100% Money Back Guarantee;If you are not completely satisfied with our jewelry, simply return it with full refund.Buy absolutely no risk.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.8 x 1.8 inches