- All-white watch featuring bi-directoinal bezel and round dial with pastel-tone 12-hour indices, small 24-hour indices, and date window at 3 o'clock
- 33 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Release Date: 01-04-2012
Details: Product Description Simple and compact, these dive inspired ladies 3-hand analog timepieces feature 100M water resistance, a bi-directional rotating bezel and date display. Available with hour numerals or markers. Gloss white resin band analog watch with multi-colored face. To set the time - pull out the crown. Set the hands by rotating the crown. Brand Story Casio With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market. Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.7 x 2.2 inches