- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring black-and-blue dial with super illuminator LED light, countdown timer, and 1/1000-second stopwatch
- 52.5 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Also features flash alert, world time (48 cities and UTC), multi-home time, 12/24 hour formats, and ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Release Date: 20-02-2012
Details: Product Description For almost 3 decades, G-SHOCK has been a world standard for tough watches. And with the introduction of the new large case digital, G8900, the world has another sure thing to wear on its wrist. The large case digital is highlighted by a high-intensity led backlight which can be activated by the flick of the wrist or easy-press front button. An aluminum bezel provides a first line of defense to its omni-directional shock resistant structure and the semi-round case bridges the gap between the legendary 5600 and 6900 case styles. Gloss black resin Band digital watch with a blue face. Brand Story Casio With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market. Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches