- Design Fast, Full CAD-CAM, Export G-Code, Import .DXF, Export .DXF
- Automatic Offset, Quick Start Training Videos, Complete .pdf User Marnual, Drawing of Basic Geometry, Drawing of Complex Geometry, Advanced Editing Options, Zooming
- Grid Display and Snapping, Erase Option, Snap Options, Support Imperial Unit of Measurement, Support SI Unit of Measurement, View/Hide : INFO, DIALOG, TIP Segment/Window Selection
- Undo, Redo, Protrusion, Language Selection English, French, and Spanish, Tip, Machine Menu, Material Selection, Work Size Selection, Thread Hole Selection, Machining Sequence Selection, File Open, File Save, Merge Option, Print Option
- Contains a Library of Pre-designed Shapes, Options Panel, Automatic Pocket Creation, Configuration Panel, Roughing CNC Cycle, Finishing CNC Cycle, Configurable G-Code, Engineering Symbols, Electrical Symbols, Electronic Symbols, bmp. to dxf. utility, Automatic Fillet, Elipse Wizard, Automatic Tab, Etc.
Format: Download: Registration Code
Details: RoutCad de Luxe V 1.1.12 Full Release is a Computer Aided Design software and a Computer Aided Manufacturing software all bundle in a single easy to use package. You can use it to create contours, shapes, and 3D objects. The software has pre-defined material selection for plastic, metal, or wood. Once the object is designed, you easily define the toolpath and export to g-code .nc to be used by the Mach 3-4, Linux CNC, EMC2, Fanuc CNC Control or other CNC controller. RoutCad de Luxe V 1.1.12 Full Release is a state of the art Computer Aided Design software that allows you to create the design of your choice using the material you want. There is an abundance of options and commands that enables you to create, modify, and combine objects to quickly achieve the desired result. The software comes with a library of pre-designed shapes and a comprehensive easy to follow user manual in .pdf format. A series of training (Quick Start) videos have been included to help quickly and effectively learn the software. The software can be used in 3 axis control mode or 4 axis control mode. In 3 axis control mode, g-code will be produced to control the x, y, and z axis. In 4 axis control mode, g-code will be produced to control the x, y, z, and rotary a-axis. To enable or disable 4th axis control, simply click on the [4th Axis control] menu item. The 4th axis control enables to perform operation at a fixed 4th axis angle. In this case, the x-y-z linear axis will move and perform operation on a work piece, while holding the rotary a-axis at a fixed angle. This mode can be used to performed multiple operations on a part at various fixed angle. Each operation at a given fixed angle is exported to a g-code files. The g-code files are successively executed by the cnc controller to achieved the final desired result. The 4th axis control can also enable operation at variable 4th axis angle. In this mode the 4th axis angle can vary proportionally with the x-axis or the y-axis. To se
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.0 x 0.3 inches