- SUPER BRIGHT LED FLOOR LAMP - If you want to make the brightest purchase without a large outlay, get the high lumen Brightech Eclipse. You enjoy the high intensity / power of a classic halogen floor lamp (which consume 190 - 300 watt), without the high electric bill, thanks to energy efficient LED lighting that consumes just 26 watts to produce 1236 lumens.
- BEAUTIFUL, MODERN VARIATION ON THE CLASSIC FLOOR LAMP - Want compliments on your art piece floor lamp? A contemporary update to the classic torche uplight, the Brightech Eclipse features two minimalist rings whose position you can adjust and lock in place with the provided allen key.
- DIMMABLE FLOOR LAMP & ADJUSTABLE RINGS: This lamp has a convenient built in dimmer touch switch that enables dimming the bright lighting. Select among 3 different brightness levels ranging from super bright to soft, ambient mood lighting. Set the perfect lighting for your space. The two rings are adjustable so that you can aim light in any direction - perfect for reading, watching movies, drawing, arts and crafts, and studying.
- 20,000 HOUR LIFE & ENERGY SAVING FLOOR LAMP: The Brightech Eclipse LED Floor Lamp includes two circular LED rings with 28 Watts of long lasting, power saving light. So that you will never have to replace the light. LED outlasts energy wasting standard halogen, CFL or incandescent bulbs. This LED lighting is rated to last for 20 years without burning out - and it creates no heat. --- SAFE: Heavy base keeps it from tipping.
- BRIGHTECH'S SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY: We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, which is why we offer a full 3 year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you. Applies to products bought from Brightech (not just Brightech branded) in new condition.
Details: Become the Lord of the Rings
Brightech's science-fiction-inspired Eclipse LED Floor Lamp lands nicely within contemporary dwellings as well as humble abodes. The innovative LED lamp's adjustable double rings encircle your domain with power-saving LED light while creating mood-enhancing ambiance. A dimmer on the power button brings you three levels of lighting to choose from: bright enough to read by or a choice of two softer tones. Tap or press firmly to achieve your desired setting. The Eclipse is available in a silver or black finish.
What's in the box and how does it all fit together? The outer container measures 21" wide by 25" in height with a 3" diameter. Carefully packaged and sealed cardboard with protective inserts are inside holding the heavy weighted base, power cord, the lamp stem in four sections (sheathed in plastic) with the electrical cord already threaded through the pole, as well as the dual orbs. A vertical tier of four cubes unites the two rings on a single spoke.
No screwdriver necessary! The base has a detachable black cap atop the base screw, remove this round sleeve to begin assembly. Insert bottom pole section (the one with a power jack attached) and tighten by turning counter-clockwise, then repeat with each adjoining pole section. To situate the top pole, adjust the interior wire by pulling gently on power jack from the bottom pole, the wire retracts! Lamp head has another round black cap to remove, then tighten orb fixture with counter-clockwise turns until secure.
With both rings upright, the Eclipse stands approximately 75" or 6 1/3 feet tall. Assembly takes approximately half an hour, depending on how briskly one approaches the task! After assembly, adjust rings up or down for a delightful sci-fi atmosphere enlightening your living room or spaceship cockpit. Position near reflective surfaces such as mirrors or sliding glass doors to create an illusion of multiple orbs within orbs!
Package Dimensions: 25.5 x 21.0 x 3.0 inches