Brand: Bolt Action World War II Wargame www.boltaction.com
- Recreate World War II combat on a tabletop using dice, model troops, tanks and the rules constructed by Bolt Action against one or more opponents.
- Each opposing side will also require painted model troops, representing the soldiers, guns and tanks of your chosen armies.
- Tabletop encounters take place according to twelve closely defined battle scenarios that explain how forces are deployed and how victory is achieved.
- All that remains is for players to pit their wits against each other as they enact just one small part of one of the greatest conflicts in history—World War II.
- Build, paint and play! The construction and painting of the models and watching them come to life are just as much fun as the game itself!
Release Date: 29-11-2018
model number: 401510001
Part Number: 401510001
Details: Bolt Action is the leading 28mm World War II tabletop wargame, using miniature soldiers, tanks and terrain to fight battles in the shattered towns of occupied France, the frozen steppes of Russia or even the sweltering jungles of the Pacific. Introducing the shiny new Starter Set for the Bolt Action game, this time featuring German Grenadiers against a brand new plastic infantry set, the elite US Airborne. The Band of Brothers starter set is the ideal way to begin your battlefield career in Bolt Action! Containing two opposing forces, Band of Brothers includes all the Bolt Action 2nd Edition reules as well as a scenario booklet guiding your way through the first steps in the game. Before long you'll be adding to your new army and wreaking havoc on your foes. Build and paint your brave men and armored tanks. You can play a fun game with just a squad or two each. Field your troops on a table-top battlefield, and use all your strategy, cunning and luck to defeat your opponent. The game is fought between armies of models, but is inspired by the real fighting men and their personal accounts of this historic conflict. Band of Brothers Contents Includes everything you need to complete your own World War II tabletop battle campaign between two components: A5 Softback Bolt Action 2 Rules Book - The rules explain how to fight a battle, issuing orders to your units to move, shoot or assault at close quarters. They also cover how to pick two evenly matched forces and provide a range of exciting scenarios to fight out! The Bolt Action rulebook contains six scenarios that allow you to fight out World War II battles. Each scenario explains how to set up the battlefield, where to deploy your forces and the objectives required to win the game. Quick Start Guide Quick Reference Sheet Construction Diagrams 10 Six Sided Dice 10 Order Dice A fully painted army is an awesome sight and a great achievement, and this part of the wargaming hobby is just as rewarding as playing battles. Start simply and your skills will quickly improve as you practice. 24 New Plastic US Airborne 12 Plastic German Grenadiers Plastic SdKfz 251/10 AusfD. 3.7cm PaK half track Plastic Ruined Farmhouse 12 Plastic Pin Markers Plastic Templates and Tokens This product is supplied unassembled and unpainted. Glue and paints not included.
Package Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.1 x 3.6 inches