Color: Black/Marigold Orange
- GORE-TEX Upper - Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- No-sew overlays improve support -
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM Technology - Provides lightweight cushioning
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System - This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
model number: 1011A986
Part Number: 1011A986.001
Details: For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000 series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000 9 model is an excellent choice. The fit of the GT-2000 9 shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM technology and GEL technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.
Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 7.9 x 5.1 inches