- Gloveworks HD Industrial Black Nitrile Gloves are constructed from durable 6 mil thick nitrile with raised diamond fully textured grip, measuring 9. 5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff.
- Industrial-grade nitrile gloves offer excellent elasticity, puncture resistance, and chemical resistance. Nitrile delivers a comfort level rivaling that of latex.
- Black disposable gloves look professional and conceal dirt and grime. They are a great fit for automotive, manufacturing, janitorial, plumbing, painting, and other industrial applications.
- Latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber latex. They are available in medium, large, extra large and XXL sizes.
- AMMEX is a global distributor of disposable gloves featuring a wide range of latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves in a variety of colors and sizes.
Details: Gloveworks HD Black Nitrile Industrial Gloves from AMMEX stand up to the toughest jobs. They feature our Raised Diamond Texture that ensures a strong grip, whether the gloves are wet or dry. The diamonds create 60% more surface area to better channel away liquids. These 6-mil-thick, heavy-duty gloves are made from chemical- and puncture-resistant nitrile butadiene rubber, which is free of natural rubber latex and helps prevent latex-related allergic reactions. Nitrile features excellent dexterity, fit, feel, and comfort. Great for a range of projects from food preparation, cleaning, repairs, and painting in the home to automotive, janitorial, manufacturing, and plumbing applications in the workplace. Professional black hides dirt, grease, and grime. Each box contains 100 gloves; 10 boxes per case. Sold in sizes medium through XXL. For maximum comfort, buy one size larger than you normally would with a regular glove. Also comes in bold royal blue with the same raised diamond texture.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 10.5 x 10.0 inches