Brand: Adventure Medical Kits
- Trusted by the International Mountain Guides to keep their teams safe
- The Easy Care organization system organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pocket
- Control severe bleeding with QuikClot Gauze
- Provide hospital quality care with tools that set the standard in backcountry medicine
- The two waterproof DryFlex bags to hold essentials while the larger kit stays at camp
Details: The Mountaineer sets the standard for mountaineering first aid kits with supplies capable of treating a group of 10 people for up to 28 days over a broad range of injuries. Trusted by the International Mountain Guides as an survival first aid kit, this group medical kit is equally suited for urban disasters or other situations where medical care is inaccessible. Inside, you'll find wilderness first aid tools like QuikClot, a flexible C-Splint, and SWAT-Tourniquet, as well as a deep stock of hiking essentials like GlacierGel, bandages, and medications. Use this hiking first aid kit on any adventure you take, it has trauma supplies to keep your group safe. All the contents are organized by injury into the Easy Care organization system to help you or the team you're guiding find supplies quickly in an emergency. From the detachable summit kit for ultralight summit bids to the durable, water-resistant medical bag, the Mountain Series Mountaineer kit was designed with the mountains in mind, enabling you to safely attain your goals.
Package Dimensions: 23.5 x 8.2 x 7.8 inches