- Material: Sterling silver | Trademark: Stamped 925
- Stone: Reconstructed red coral | Color: Red | Finish: Anti-Tarnish | Style: Fashion, Floral, Teardrop, Vintage
- Design Measurements: 15 mm (0.59 in) wide x 33 mm (1.30 in) long (including bail) | Necklace Length: 18 in long x 0.75 mm thick
- Bail Opening Measurement: 2.5 mm | Weight: 3 grams | Chain Type: Cable | Clasp Type: Round spring ring
- Item comes with original AERAVIDA jewelry packaging card. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
Details: A floral vine inspired filigree of .925 sterling silver en-wraps a teardrop shaped reconstructed red coral pendant in this lovely design hand crafted by Khun Goong from Thailand. This pendant is a perfect addition for a vintage yet classic style and can be worn with a range of outfits. The necklace set includes an 18 inches cable chain with spring ring closure. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly. AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans. ARTISAN STORY: Goong worked very hard learning traditional embroidery, weaving and jewelry design. Her favorite was jewelry design because she loved how she could use native materials such as semi-precious stones and silver to create beautiful pieces. Goong worked hard honing this craft and she opened a small workshop where she could design and create silver jewelry. Goong’s dream of owning her own business so she could provide for her family was finally coming true.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.0 x 1.4 inches