- Shock-resistant sports watch featuring black and copper-tone dial with LED light, countdown timer, and 1/1000-second stopwatch
- 51 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Also features flash alert, world time (48 cities and UTC), multi-home time, 12/24 hour formats, and ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Release Date: 30-09-2012
Details: Product description An oversized G-Shock analog watch with an industrial-style display, hands, and subdial. Double-prong buckle. LED illumination and 4 daily alerts. World time with 29 city-designated time zones. Stopwatch and countdown features. Brand Story Casio With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market. Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 3.8 x 2.5 inches