- Sporty shock-resistant watch featuring auto EL backlight with afterglow, e-data memory, world time with 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, and four multi-function alarms with snooze
- 49.5 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Also features: molded resin band with buckle closure, countdown timer with 1 minute to 24 hours countdown range, auto-repeat function, 1/100 second stopwatch with elapsed/split time/1st-2nd place times, hourly time signal, auto calendar, and 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Details: Born from a dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." It was over 30 years ago, a CASIO engineer won the battle against the laws of nature. He designed a watch that would resist centrifugal and impact forces, as well as high water pressure. Since then, the name G-SHOCK has become a byword for independence and pushing the limits. G-SHOCK watches are the most durable digital and analog-digital watches in the industry, trusted by military personnel, law enforcement, surfers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world. Along with this, G-SHOCK is highly touted in the fashion world, worn by icons in hip-hop, sports, and design. With limited edition collaborations being released often, you can always find a G-SHOCK that matches your personality and style.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 3.2 inches