- Multi-function round watch with G-Shock protection featuring alarm, chronograph, and electro-luminescence light
- 45.5 mm rubber case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Rubber band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Details: Product Description This timepiece by Casio for men offers an all blue rubber case and bracelet. The digital dial includes chronograph movement, date display, a backlight, and an alarm. The quality quartz movement ensures precise timekeeping, and the scratch-resistant mineral protects its face. This watch is water resistant up to 200 meters (660 feet). The Casio Story Casio With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market. Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.7 x 3.1 inches